At Oxendine Barnes & Associates PLLC, we provide representation to medical practices across North Carolina, Indiana and New York. We understand a medical practice is an operating business and guide our clients through the legal issues so they can focus on growing and operating their practice. Our healthcare lawyers represent physicians and medical practices in a variety of ways, including:
- Choice of entity selection and initial entity formation
- Purchasing and selling medical practices
- Preparation and negotiation of partnership agreements for multi-owner practices
- Preparation of associate physician employment agreement and buy-in right agreements
- Negotiation of credit facilities for facility expansion or relocation
- Negotiation of retail and office lease agreements
- Assistance in purchasing a building and the leaseback to the practice
- General corporate matters
Our attorneys also handle dental transitions, dental leases, dental partnerships, dental groups, estate planning and all dental business needs. We represent dentists in diverse areas such as dental partnership agreements, dental practice purchase agreements, dental space sharing agreements, dental corporations and limited liability companies, real estate, employment law, estate planning (including wills and trusts), and other business transactions a dentist will face during his or her career.
If you’re in need of an experienced and dedicated attorney to handle your dental or medical case, contact us today for a free consultation.