At Oxendine Barnes & Associates PLLC, our Raleigh business attorneys have years of experience with individual and business disputes. We focus on representing our clients’ best interests, and work hard to provide customized and cost-effective solutions to the legal challenges they face. Our structure and diversity enables us to work independently of one another – yet collaborate when necessary – to generate the most effective representation. This allows us to work with clients in every severity of dispute – from simple to complex.
We represent clients in a variety of civil actions during trials, hearings, arbitrations and mediations. We have represented clients in front of financial institutes, administrative agencies, and federal, state and local courts in North Carolina, Indiana and New York. Examples of our experience include:
- Contract and employment disputes
- Claims by homeowners and business owners against contractors for defective construction
- Real estate disputes and claims for property damage
- Claims for fraud, misrepresentation, and unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Claims against insurance companies for improperly denying coverage under a variety of personal and business policies, including claims for bad faith practices
- Elder law litigation, including claims for financial misconduct, and nursing home abuse and neglect
- Claims against financial institutions for improper handling of investments, loans and other financial transactions
- Trade secret disputes, including claims for breach of non-disclosure agreements
- Disputes involving covenants not to compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Claims by individuals seeking to recover damages for serious personal injuries caused by the negligent or intentional misconduct of others, including product liability claims
- Corporate and shareholder disputes, including claims for breach of fiduciary duty by company management and disputes between and among the shareholders of closely held companies
- Trust and estate disputes, including will caveat proceedings and claims for breach of fiduciary duty
Contact us today at (919) 848-4333 for a free consultation.